The platform that unifies your data engineering toolset.
Centralizing your work with a data engineering platform means you’ll move faster, go further, and be in control.
Rich Data Catalog and Automated Profiling
- Seamlessly combine core descriptive information about objects and tables with pipeline process data, detailed activity logging, and data profiles
- Easily profile your data sets as you go, directly within the platform
- Discover data quality issues now, not later
The Languages You Know and Love
- Keep coding in the languages you love; Magpie supports SQL, Python, R, and Scala
- Write less code to get your work done faster
- Leverage the lower of Apache Spark, without the complicated technical know-how
Collaborative Data Exploration
- Unify your team by working with consistent data from within the same platform
- Magpie’s notebook UI lets data engineers, analysts, and data scientists create reproducible analyses and collaborate with each other
- Explore data, visualize results, build models, and share with your teammates
Stay Ahead of the Curve
- Focus on analysis, not data clean up or management, to help drive the right decisions within your company
- Seamlessly access the powerful distributed computing capabilities and open source ecosystem of Apache Spark
BE IN CONTROL
Compatible and Scalable
- Magpie scales with you; as your data grows, you can easily add capacity in the cloud; Magpie’s governance and collaboration tools let you grow your team without adding complexity to your environment.
- You can continue to leverage your existing data storage and databases. With Magpie, data at rest stays in your cloud account and on-premise data stores.
- Connect to a broad range of data sources and targets including relational databases, NoSQL stores, distributed file systems/object stores, and analytics databases.
Operate in the Cloud
- Fully managed, cloud-based environment allows for rapid deployment and on-demand scalability
- We’re built to scale, so you can focus on doing your job
- Deploy in AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud.
Governance, Management, and Security
- Always know the state of your environment, and maintain total control over it
- History of usage data and historical data files give you full visibility
- Fine-grained object level access control coupled with detailed activity tracking for enhanced security
- Build your DataOps workflows with Magpie, integrate with revision control in Git, easily deploy across environments, and integrate with external orchestration tools like Apache Airflow.
Learn More about Data Engineering Platforms
With Magpie being one of the first end-to-end data engineering platforms available for enterprises, there’s a lot to learn about how they can streamline, standardize, and centralize data engineering within your organization.