Last Updated: August 4, 2020
We may collect the following information:
- Information you submit through web forms on the Website or on websites of our third party partners, such as your name, email address, company, title, and phone number
- Information automatically collected through cookies or other tracking technologies, such as information about your interaction with the Website and certain technical details, such as IP address and device ID. We may associate this information with other information we have collected about you, such as your name or organization.
When you visit the Website, Silectis and third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. The Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
We may use your information:
- To provide the functionality of the Website
- To understand use of and to improve the Website
- To communicate with you and to fulfill your requests
- To advertise products and services that may be of interest to you
- To carry out our obligations and to enforce our rights arising from any contracts we have entered into with you
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may use aggregated information and de-identified information without restriction.
We may disclose information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as Google Analytics (see Google Analytics’ privacy practices)
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Silectis, our customers, or others
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may disclose aggregated information and de-identified information without restriction.
You may disable or delete browser cookies through your browser settings. Cookies are generally easy to disable or delete, but the method varies between browsers. If you disable or delete cookies, or if you are running third-party software that intercepts or deletes cookies, please note that the Website may not work properly.
Direct Marketing Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from Silectis, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link in an email at any time.
Interest-Based Advertising Opt-Out
You may control interest-based advertising by clicking the AdChoices icon on an ad or by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) and National Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) opt-out pages.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Although we do not sell your personal information, Nevada residents may have the right to opt-out of the any future sale of personal information we have collected or will collect. To make such a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may contact us by email with questions or concerns at email@example.com.